Frequently Asked Questions
What are the details of your current offer?
- New customers
- 10% off your 1st order.
- Discount applies to entire cart before tax and shipping.
- Can not be combined with other offers.
- Yes! All items are re-inspected for quality, laundered and pressed prior to packaging for shipment. The only exception would be items NWT (new with tags), these will not be laundered however we will press or de-wrinkle to the best of our ability while keeping the tag in tact.
Are items returnable?
- Our items are unique and gently used, we rarely carry additional quantities of the same product. Therefore, all purchases at The Joli Shop are considered final sale, meaning we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any item. If, however, you receive an item that was misrepresented or not as described you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to rectify the situation, leaving no customer unsatisfied. Four or more days after you take delivery the final sale policy is strictly enforced and no returns, exchanges or refunds are available.
How does local delivery work?
- If you live within our delivery area you will have the option to choose "local delivery" at checkout. We pledge to get your items to your doorstep within 48 hours of the completed sale. The local delivery fee is $5 per order and will be charged at checkout. If the option does not appear, you are outside of our current delivery area however if you are located in the Metro Detroit area and need your items quickly you may contact us via message or email with your address, we may be able to accommodate.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders will be processed and shipped within 2 days of placement. Orders are then shipped via UPS from Grosse Pointe, Michigan. Delivery time depends on your location. Please see the map for your estimated in transit time. Expedited shipping is also available for an additional cost.
Do you charge sales tax?
- We charge 6% sales tax for customers located in Michigan. Customers outside of Michigan do not get charged sales tax.
What type of donations do you take?
- If you live in the Metro Detroit area we welcome any donations of gently used women's apparel and shoes (all sizes), children's apparel and shoes (sizes 6 & up) and accessories like hats, handbags, wallets, scarves etc. We will even pick them up! Contact us to schedule your pick up.
Can I become a Joli model?
- We are always looking for new faces to grace the The Joli Shop web catalog. Our models are real girls and women just like you, of all sizes and race. If you are interested in modeling and are between 6 & 25 years old let us know. Modeling opportunities are offered on a volunteer basis and no compensation is offered at this time.